
I ran an errand to the Fox Lot today, and I got lost. I also am about 99% sure that I saw Art LaFleur while there.
I also had my third Colin Farrel sighting today. I recognize his truck now.
I ran an errand to CAA and managed to get lost while in their office, too.
Our CEO is going to eat lunch with Lauren and I on Wednesday, along with everyone else at the company (4 other people). They like us a lot.
After work I went to Amoeba Music to get some CDs, I did well.
Dustin and I are enjoying Independence Day right now.
It's been a really good day.
Tuesday, July 24
russell casse is the best character in the history of film, and characters
Posted by
emily
at
1:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
make the CEO take you to craft they are open for lunch now- and i would be soooo jelous.
Post a Comment