Well, it's officially Winter Break, and I am unemployed, and have no real plans. I have been home from BG for two full days now, and there has been a lot of excitement:
- Mavis took me shopping, she bought me a sweater, some jeans, and a few other wintry things I needed, as well as a copy of The Screwtape Letters, and lunch at Panera. Thanks to my mother.
- Got some lunch with Ratie, walked down to Gustin's Hallmark and played "Guess that Scent" with all of the candles. In the end, there was a lot less vomiting than the time my brothers and I played this in the car on our way back from a family vacation.
- Spent about seven hours at my old Girl Scout leader's house watching DVR-ed episodes of our favorite show, Dog the Bounty Hunter, as well as a rerun of House, a few Dr. 90210, and any celebrity trash that was featured on VH1 at the moment. Sia and Kristin were there as well.

Maybe I'll catch a movie or two down at The Neon on my afternoons. I was also thinking of stopping in to see Mr. Peters tomorrow during my brother's class. Partly so I can make a big deal of seeing my brother in his natural habitat: Centerville High School, but mostly so that I can see Mr. Peters, my favorite teacher ever.
"it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." e.e. cumings

No comments:
Post a Comment