Michael sent me India's version of Michael Jackson's "Thriller." I love it.
Good music news:
-This weekend I am going to Tall Stacks to see Old Crow Medicine Show and Wilco (!)
-Next week I am seeing Ben Kweller (twice!)
-Nellie McKay's Pretty Little Head is finally being released 10/24
-Matt and Mike's version of "Internet Girl" is coming along, and I am very excited.
I also get to see Amy in 8 days.

5 comments:
From a VCT103 paper: "Due to this fact, there are no wireless capabilities with analog phone service, such as the internet and text massaging."
Want a text massage?
Yet another 103 paper quote:
"Though I support the advancement of the new digital scoreboards, I still think back to how amazing it would have been to see a score on a board for the first time."
ORLY?
Wow, a score was put on a board. A large number was placed on a large flat board. How amazing.
Yet another 103 quote:
"In time, I personally believe laptops will overtake the desktop computer but we still have a few years for that to ultimately happen."
So...in a few years, there will ONLY BE LAPTOPS????
Whaaat?
Or maybe he just meant that they would be more powerful, but either way, it's a ridiculous statement.
I'll never stop:
"The CD and its player, on the other hand, are available store wide."
The entire store has the CD (and it's player) available. Yup, store wide.
Post a Comment