Bathroom Radio news: Someone changed the station, just short of the 48 hour mark. After interviewing other people on the floor (okay, my room mate) I have found that I am not the only one who would rather listen to "Help" by The Beatles than something by the Pussycat Dolls.
Sarah's birthday is today. I made her a mix CD and slipped it in the mail last night. It flows rather well, and there is only two awkward (in my opinion) spots on it. I'm pretty proud.
- "Video" by Ben Folds Five
- "Brightly Wound" by Eisley
- "Home Again" by Carole King
- "These Days" by Jackson Browne
- "Everyone" by Van Morrison
- "Light & Day" by The Polyphonic Spree
- "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO
- "I've Seen All Good People: Your Move" by Yes
- "Just Pretend" by The Bens
- "My Little Corner of the World" by Yo La Tengo
- "At the Bottom of Everything" by Bright Eyes
- "Me and the Major" by Belle and Sebastian
- "Memory Lane" by Elliot Smith
- "This Little Light" by Neko Case
- "It's True that We Love One Another" by The White Stripes
- "End of the Movie" by Cake
- "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Jem
- "I Wanna Get Married" by Nellie McKay
- "Them That Got" by Ray Charles
- "Care of Cell 44" by The Zombies
- "Us" by Regina Spektor
Amy is going to Chicago this weekend, I am super duper jealous. However, Mavis, Dad, and Merek are coming up this weekend for BGSU Family Weekend. Woo. I think the part I'm most looking forward to is a trip to Meijer when I get some more shampoo, because I'm almost out.
Yesterday was Meg's birthday. Marie, Candice and I went downtown to Ace Hardware last night and bought supplies to make a rootbeer bong. Yes, rootbeer. We also went to Ben Franklin Crafts, where a Mardi-gras necklace with a chalice attached was purchased. I also got some brads in the event of me ever finishing a script.

No comments:
Post a Comment